- Return to hour long PT sessions after work first session 3rd of July, previous hour long session 31st of January.
- Join SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre as full club member to compliment Next Generation membership.
- purchase and setup a “bicycle trainer” (allows a conventional push bike to be used as an exercise bike.
- complete a hour one personal training session full weight bearing, without a mobility aid.
- complete a 60 minute deep water hydro (pool based) exercise class (pool is 3M deep and a buoyancy belt is worn)
- Re-start weekly personal training session under advise/ direction of Physio, half hour non-weight bearing.
- Begin own Physio prescribed Hydro Rehab program at Corporate Health Group.
- Registered to participate in Adelaide, City-To-Bay Fun Run (6km Walk) registered as team manager for “Team Pilko”. One Sister and daughter, eldest niece and one professional “Team Pilko” contact and partner going to join me.
- Review of Sleep Apnea by treating specialist, 95% pressure average reduced by half since original prescription, testament to diet and lifestyle changes.
- Tour SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre, later take Father to attend so we could both do Hydro programs.
- Engage Emma as a “home based” PT with work outs happening in home garage.
- Drop use of elbow crutches and walking stick within 8 days
- Return to work after nearly two full clear months off
- First PT session with Georgia
- Day Surgery:- Ankle Arthroscopy & debridement + talar ostectomy + subtalar joint arthrotomy & washout
- Stop work and focus solely on pre-surgery strength building of ankle and core muscles (pre-hab)
- Return to Pilates Group Mat Class with Daniela Taddeo
- Attend as accompanying person a financial planning conference in Melbourne for 5 days. With the assistance of a Pneumatic Foam Walker (Moon Boot) crutches and using a wheelchair to get from check-in to the plane.
- Weight Loss 26kg
- Regularly attended Boxing X-Train class at 6:15am on a Monday morning, until physio didn’t clear me to attend.
- Engage Physiotherapist
December 2011 / January 2012
- Travel overseas to New Zealand on-board a cruise ship, leaving Sydney arriving in Auckland for 14 days. Climb rigging on Tall Ship in Bay of Islands. Push Father who is predominantly wheelchair bound for duration. Destroy (wear-out) pair of cycling gloves and blister both hands as a result. Use on board gym multiple times and visit Next Generation. Loose weight while on trip (almost unheard of)
- Engage Dietician and Personal Trainer